Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gina Capretta encourages her brother to become a Black Belt Leader too!

In case you didn't know the biggest source of new students for our Academy is referrals and family members who join too. So Gina is following in a long line of students who have finally convinced their family members how good karate is for you.

Nick will becoming in for his first two lessons to earn his white belt and start his journey towards Black Belt. Thank Gina you Rock! Nick, I know you are going to do awesome.

Sincerely Your Sensei,
Scott Shoen

P.S. Anyone who would like to refer or help their family members join is welcome to talk with me or pass along our information to their friends. Just remember karate is good for you!

P.P.S. I referred Sensei Kautzman to my old school in Chesterland many years ago and he is now an amazing instructor and role model. It only took like one hundred times of telling him that karate is good for you. Sometime it tuff to convince a person of how great karate is that why I like to ask them to come to a class with me so they can see for themselves.

No comments: