Monday, August 10, 2009

My thoughts on being healthy.




Just a reminder to our younger students that the three key to focus are:

1. Focus your Body - Holding absolutely still. (Ex: While doing my homework or playing a video game.

2. Focus your Eyes - Making Eye Contact. (Ex: While making a new friend.)

3. Focus your Mind - By asking yourself Questions. (Example: What is the teacher saying? Is my homework finished? Is my room clean enough for Sensei (Karate Instructor) to visit?

I would love to hear your feedback or questions. Just leave your comments below for everyone to see.
__________________________________________________________________
Interested in choosing the right martial arts academy?
Click the links below to find out how to choose the right school for you.

M e n's M a r t i a l A r t s

W o m a n's M a r t i a l A r t s

K i d's M a r t i a l A r t s
___________________________________________________________________

Thanks to Liam Mielcarek and Mrs. Mielcarek for bringing Liam's friend Jessica. She did great in class. What a wonderful attitude. Liam you are one special future Black Belt Leader. Remember what they say "show me your friends and I show you your future". It looks like you have a bright future head. Liam is breaking a board below as a thank you for bring his friend to class.


No comments: