Thursday, August 6, 2009

My thoughts on helping Resistant Children who have a hard time listening to Mom and Dad.



My thoughts on helping Resistant Children who have a hard time listening to Mom and Dad.

____________________________________________________________________
Interested in choosing the right martial arts academy?
Click the links below to find out how to choose the right martial arts academy.

M e n's M a r t i a l A r t s

W o m a n's M a r t i a l A r t s

K i d's M a r t i a l A r t s
_____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

http://www.KarateAurora.com said...

I have heard from so many parents how much they like the "get to" instead of "have to" comment. Thanks a million. It works wonders for me in class and I am glad to hear it has worked so well at home for you.

I am looking forward to doing another video next week so keep an eye open.